- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
J.D., University of Missouri – Columbia School of Law, 2015
B.A., Political Science; Minor, Business, University of Missouri – Columbia, 2012
Having grown up in a family deeply rooted in the construction industry, construction has always been a part of Neil’s life. At a young age, he was taught the importance of hard work, proactivity, and practicality. Those values have been evident throughout his career. Neil has successfully obtained numerous judgments and jury verdicts on behalf of large companies, having tried several jury trials in both state and federal courts. Clients appreciate his practical and results-oriented approach in delivering positive case outcomes.
Neil works closely with a variety of corporate and construction entities in all aspects of civil and commercial litigation. He represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, and municipalities in construction, commercial, and real estate disputes in state and federal courts across the Midwest. Neil’s experience spans a broad range of industries and sectors including construction, real estate, product liability, and technology.
Neil assists clients in the preparation of claims and dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration, and mediation of claims for defective workmanship, contract default, acceleration, delay, disruption, cost overrun and extra work, and lien and bond claims. He also negotiates and drafts contracts for construction projects, including design agreements, design/build agreements, construction contracts, and construction management agreements.
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- 2021 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," 2023
- Served as second-chair defense counsel in state court jury-tried defective construction case. Obtained a favorable verdict at the close of evidence.
- Served as second-chair defense counsel in a state court bench-tried real estate case. Obtained judgment in favor of the client at the close of the plaintiffs’ case-in-chief.
- Served as second-chair defense counsel for a tractor-trailer carrier and operator in a federal court jury-tried rear-end trucking accident case. Obtained a defense verdict at the close of evidence.
- Defended a contractor in a defective construction case involving a landslide.
- Defended homeowners’ association in a defective construction case, obtaining a favorable judgment. On appeal, obtained a favorable decision in the Missouri Court of Appeals, Western District.
- Defended a multi-state transportation entity involved in a premises liability case. Obtained a dismissal ruling in plaintiff-oriented venue St. Clair County, Illinois, dismissing the plaintiff’s claims.