- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2005, Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
B.A., Art History and Archeology, University of Missouri, 2001
Lauren Wood focuses her litigation practice on a range of matters, including business disputes, insurance coverage, employment matters, professional liability defense, personal injury defense, premises liability, and property damage. Lauren has also defended medical professionals in front of licensing boards in Missouri and Illinois.
Lauren handles all stages of litigation and takes the time to collaborate with and advise clients to best protect their interests. She has handled several jury trials as first and second chair as well as numerous bench trials and appellate matters.
During law school, Lauren was a judicial clerkship intern at the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District under the Honorable George Draper III.
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Great Rivers Environmental Law Center, advocacy committee
- Webster Groves/Shrewsbury/Rock Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Thomas McMillian Inns of Court - Barrister
News & Insights
- St. Louis Small Business Monthly, May 24, 2022