J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, Health Law Certificate, Health Law Journal, magna cum laude, 2000
M.S.W., Washington University, cum laude, 1994
B.S., Psychology, University of Rochester, cum laude, 1992
Christina Z. Randolph focuses her practice exclusively on providing legal and business advice to health care providers, including hospitals and health systems, ambulatory surgical centers, imaging providers, physician practices and population health companies.
Christina’s extensive experience in regulatory compliance allows her to provide value to health care providers by quickly assessing the matter at hand and strategically advising throughout the investigation and resolution processes. Christina regularly advises on matters involving government audits, investigations and voluntary self-disclosures utilizing the CMS and OIG self-disclosure protocols. On a daily basis, she provides counsel on a variety of health care operational and transactional matters, including those related to acquisitions, contractual and equity joint ventures, employment arrangements and hospital-based contracting arrangements.
Christina served as an adjunct professor for the Center for Health Law Studies at Saint Louis University School of Law, a program consistently ranked No. 1 by U.S. News & World Report, teaching a practical class focusing on the federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark Law. Before practicing law, Christina was a licensed clinical social worker who provided counseling and case management services.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Missouri Society of Health Care Attorneys, Past President
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys
- St. Louis Area Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Safe Connections, Board of Directors, 2017-present; board secretary, 2022-23; Together Brunch co-chair, 2023
- Mercy Professional Services, Board of Directors, 2015 - 2020
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), St. Louis Chapter, Board of Directors, 2005-2009
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, Heath Care Law, 2013-24
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2013-15
- Up & Coming Award, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2008