J.D., cum laude, Chicago-Kent College of Law, Journal of Environmental and Energy Law Editor in Chief, 2019
B.S., Biological Sciences, University of Missouri, 2015
Chloe Cummings advises clients on a range of trusts and estates-related matters including the drafting of wills, trusts, and powers of attorney. Her practice also involves counseling individuals and families on tax planning, gifting strategies, and business succession.
Chloe works to ensure estate plans appropriately reflect families’ unique assets along with their financial and personal goals. She brings an empathetic approach to her practice, with an ability to understand and respect family dynamics, and works to illustrate complex planning opportunities in an approachable way.
Before joining Greensfelder, Chloe worked as a trusts and estates associate at an Illinois-based firm and also was an attorney advisor at the Illinois Pollution Control Board, where she counseled board members on environmental law regulations.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- DuPage County Estate Planning Council
- Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
News & Insights
- St. Louis Business Journal, February 1, 2023
- “The Wild and Free Roaming Horses and Burros Act of 1971: Custodians of the Horses and Burros of North America or Cautionary Tale of Gross Governmental Mismanagement?”Chicago-Kent Journal of Environmental and Energy Law, Spring 2021