- Kevin O’Malley, a former Greensfelder officer and U.S. ambassador to Ireland, was selected as the spring 2016 commencement speaker for Saint Louis University. O’Malley received his J.D. and bachelor’s degrees from SLU and also taught trial advocacy courses as an adjunct professor at SLU School of Law. He served as U.S. ambassador to Ireland from 2014 to 2017.
- Lisa Nielsen was named as a 2016 Circle of Care Award recipient by Riverbend Head Start & Family Services in Alton, Illinois. The award recognizes community leaders who exhibit a strong sense of service and philanthropy. Lisa is a former Greensfelder officer who served as a member of the Board of Directors and leader of the Securities & Financial Services industry group. Read more about the award here.
- Andy Greensfelder, now retired in San Luis Obispo, California, won the ABA Journal/Ross Short Legal Fiction Contest for his story titled “Sealed Windows.” The annual contest awards a $3,000 prize and aims to “encourage literary fiction that illuminates the role of law and lawyers in society.” The short story was published on the ABA Journal's website and can be read here.
- Greensfelder welcomed a group of Alumni to the Firm Quarterly Dinner on October 5 in the Grand Hall at Union Station. Check back for information here about an upcoming Alumni event.
- Greensfelder and its attorneys are proud to support the formation of the John F. Baer Scholarship for International Civility and Professionalism with the American Bar Association's Forum on Franchising, celebrating John's career contributions to the Forum and those it serves.
- Kevin O'Malley, United States Ambassador to Ireland, received the World Trade Center St. Louis’ Global Ambassador Award at Growing Global 2015 on September 25.
- Former Greensfelder health law attorney Kathleen M. Boozang became the new dean of Seton Hall School of Law in New Jersey.
Send Alumni news items to the marketing team.