J.D., Indiana University, cum laude, 2007; Indiana Law Review, Note Development Editor
B.S., Truman State University, 2004, Blue Key National Honor Society
Taylor Hall guides companies through mergers and acquisitions, taking an approach that is engaged in learning the client’s business and seeing each transaction through, from the earliest stages to the post-closing transition. He has represented buyers and sellers in industries including consumer products and retail, building products, long-term care, defense, manufacturing and information technology. His clients have come from businesses private and public, large and small, with transactions ranging into the billions in value.
As markets change, clients frequently look to Taylor’s experience in creating alternative and creative deal structures, helping maximize their strategic and tax benefits. His focus on client service and guidance through what can be an unfamiliar process helps ensure direct communication and attention to business objectives throughout a transaction. And when a company in a highly regulated industry faces complications that can draw out a transaction, Taylor’s knowledge of those issues can help keep the process moving as efficiently as possible.
In addition to his mergers and acquisitions work, Taylor handles matters related to securities, commercial transactions, finance and general corporate counseling. Before joining the firm, he practiced with a large international law firm in Chicago.
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Association of Corporate Growth
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- St. Louis Small Business Monthly, Best M&A Providers, 2015, 2018
News & Insights
- Vince Garozzo and Taylor Hall named among the Best M&A Providers for 2018 by St. Louis Small Business Monthly2018
- August 2017
- February 1, 2016
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- "Public Company Reports and Your Transaction"The Securities Law Cram: A Legal Review for Both Litigation and Transaction PractitionersBar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, February 23, 2017
- Annual Corporate Counsel Institute, Association of Corporate Counsel St. Louis Chapter, April 27, 2016
- “Letters of Intent and Due Diligence Overview”Illinois State Bar Association, January 2010
- Association of Corporate Counsel, December 4, 2012
- "Forthright Negotiator is Not an Oxymoron"New York Law Journal, April 2008
- "Borrowed Voting"Briefly AEI Legal Center, Vol. 11, No. 8, 2008