- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, cum laude, Health Law concentration, 2014
B.S., Nuclear Medicine Technology, B.A., Psychology, Saint Louis University, magna cum laude, 2004
With experience in highly regulated areas of the medical industry, Sanja Ord assists health care providers in a variety of transactions and disputes. She advises hospitals, health systems and other providers and organizations on contracts, fraud and abuse laws, medical staff bylaws and other policies and transactions.
Sanja regularly assists physicians with employment contract review. She also has experience in contract processes and review for a large health system, as well as in handling litigation and research as an associate at a civil litigation firm. There, she handled matters related to health care fraud and abuse claims, billing and coding analysis, and expert witness depositions.
Before attending law school, Sanja worked as a certified nuclear medicine technologist, a heavily regulated field. Her role preparing and administering radiopharmaceuticals included ensuring compliance with Nuclear Regulatory Commission guidelines, giving her a strong understanding of regulatory issues facing the health care industry.
- St. Louis Health Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Young Lawyers Division, Bridging the Gap committee co-chair, 2017-18
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Academic Excellence Award for Contracts II, Saint Louis University School of Law
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- "Making Sound Business Decisions In Your Medical Career — Employment Contracts Overview For Physicians"St. Louis University Residents Association, St. Louis, Missouri, February 25, 2019
- Making sure the most important issues are addressed in your contractSt. Louis Metropolitan Medicine, August/September 2019
- July 2017
- April 2017
- December 2016
- Health Care Today | Health Law Blog, June 4, 2019
- Health Care Today | Health Law Blog, May 1, 2019
- Health Care Today | Health Law Blog, April 23, 2019