- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, cum laude, 2014
B.A., Political Science, Rhodes College, 2010
Ronnie White, born and raised in St. Louis, is a dedicated and versatile associate in Greensfelder’s Litigation practice group. Through his broad-based commercial litigation practice, Ronnie has amassed substantial experience in evaluating and resolving complex disputes involving contractual and statutory interpretation, labor and employment issues, and regulatory compliance. He has defended clients against individual and class action claims brought under state and federal consumer protection statutes in jurisdictions throughout the country, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act.
Ronnie represents individuals and businesses of all sizes in matters related to enforcing restrictive covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets, unfair competition, real estate litigation, civil rights violations, criminal law, landlord-tenant disputes, and claims of federal trademark infringement. His diverse representative experience includes clients in a multitude of industries, such as construction, energy, franchise, telecommunications and securities. He has also represented Missouri governmental entities and officials at the state and local levels in administrative proceedings, hearings, appeals and high-stakes contract negotiations. Ronnie is well-versed in managing all aspects of litigation, including case strategy, discovery, motion practice, settlement negotiations, mediation, arbitrations (in the United States and Europe) and trial.
In addition to practicing law, Ronnie has served as an executive board member of the Mound City Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association (St. Louis Chapter) and the St. Louis County Chapter of the NAACP. Ronnie also serves on the advisory board of local financial institution Commercial Bank, as well as the John Burroughs School Alumni Board. Ronnie has developed and maintains strong relationships with countless individuals and organizations throughout the state.
- Mound City Bar Association, Vice President (2018-2019)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Federal Bar Association (St. Louis Chapter), Treasurer (2018-2019)
- St. Louis County NAACP, Executive Board
- Commercial Bank, Advisory Board
- John Burroughs School Alumni Board
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Best Brief Award, NBLSA Moot Court Regional Competition
- Best Oral Advocate (Second), Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Advanced Trial Advocacy and White Collar Crime
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- "Sports & Law: A Game of Rules – Implications for Legal Ethics"Bench & Bar Conference, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Lake Ozark, Missouri, May 31-June 2, 2017
- "Court of Chancery Finds Company Liable for Breach of Contract for Failing to Employ 'Diligent Efforts'"Business Law Today Month in Brief, November 2017
- St. Louis Lawyer, July 2017