- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University, magna cum laude, Order of the Woolsack, Public Law Review, Articles Editor, 2017
B.A., Middlebury College, Geography, magna cum laude, 2009
Peter Mueller represents businesses in a range of commercial litigation matters. He combines his professional experience in highly technical analysis with his ability to make complex ideas accessible, drawing on strong writing and research skills to deliver efficient and effective results.
During law school, Peter worked for Greensfelder as a summer associate in 2015 and 2016, assisting in various litigation matters. He also worked with the Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic at Saint Louis University School of Law, counseling entrepreneurs and small business enterprises on a variety of legal issues.
Before law school, Peter worked as a geospatial analyst for five years. His duties included working on research vessels offshore in the Caribbean and South Pacific while surveying coral reef ecosystems, as well as creating custom spatial models and handling client sales and marketing for geospatial programs and technology.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Academic Excellence Awards in Legal Research and Writing, Advanced Legal Research, Civil Practice, Regulating Alcoholic Beverages
News & Insights
- ABA Business Law Section Month-In-Brief, October 2019
- ABA Business Law Section Month-In-Brief, November 2018
- Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, Winter 2016