- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2013
B.A., Economics, Hillsdale College, 2005
Nina Windsor focuses her practice on helping to develop estate plans to protect the financial futures of families and individuals. Her experience includes drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other important planning documents. She also researches and assists with tax-related matters.
Before joining Greensfelder, Nina worked for a national litigation firm, where she handled estate and probate distribution matters, working with probate courts throughout the United States, and assisted in the planning and drafting of estate documents as well as advising on estate administration and tax issues.
Nina brings personal experience with family-owned businesses to her legal practice: Her own family’s manufacturing business reaches back three generations. As one of 10 children, her involvement with the company gives her deeper insights into the unique perspectives and challenges families face when running a business and succession planning.
- Generation Listen STL (NPR)
- St. Louis Symphony Orchestra Volunteer Association
- Young Friends of the St. Louis Art Museum, Member
News & Insights
- Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, July 15, 2020
- Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, July 13, 2020
- Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, July 2, 2020
- Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, May 28, 2020