- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
J.D., University of Missouri School of Law, 2018, Business Entrepreneurship and Tax Law Review, Note and Comment Editor
B.S., Business Economics, Miami University, 2015
Molly Grewe guides clients through matters related to estate planning, wealth and business succession planning, trust and probate administration, and fiduciary litigation. She works to provide individuals and families with solutions relevant to their unique situations and help ensure their financial futures are well-protected.
Molly has experience drafting pleadings, motions, and memoranda for a variety of litigation matters involving will and trust contests, capacity issues, surviving spouse elections, and breaches of fiduciary duties. She also has administered probate estates.
Before joining Greensfelder, Molly was an associate in the estate planning and fiduciary litigation practice at a St. Louis-area law firm. During law school, she interned in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of Missouri and was a member of the Tax and Transactional Law Society, where she participated in the Speaker and Site Visits Committee. She also advised local startups as a student attorney in the University of Missouri’s Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic.
- The Missouri Bar
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- American Bar Association
- St. Louis County Bar Association
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- CALI Awards in Secured Transactions, Business Organizations, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Transactions, Professional Responsibility, and Sports Law; University of Missouri School of Law
- The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," 2024
News & Insights
- November 14, 2023
- August 17, 2023
- April 21, 2023
- March 21, 2022
- Transportation Newtork Companies' Ability to Sustain Success amid Growing Regulation by Local GovernmentsBusiness, Entrepreneurship and Tax Law Review, 2017