- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2003, Saint Louis University Public Law Review
B.A., Saint Louis University, summa cum laude, 2000
With more than a decade of experience in mass toxic tort and products liability litigation, Mike Pagan has handled cases on behalf of Fortune 500 companies in the automotive, pharmaceutical and communications industries. He focuses his practice on toxic torts claims related to asbestos exposure and has been involved with hundreds of asbestos depositions, including those of parties, fact witnesses and expert witnesses.
In addition to his toxic torts practice, Mike has represented clients in matters involving premises liability, breach of warranty and general personal injury. He has first-chair and second-chair jury trial experience and has successfully handled numerous binding arbitrations on behalf of major manufacturing companies.
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Metropolitan St. Patrick's Day Parade Committee
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a major automotive manufacturer in a breach of warranty case, acting as first chair in a Kansas jury trial.
- Represented two auto manufacturers as second chair at breach of warranty jury trials.
- Handled nearly 20 binding arbitrations, obtaining defense verdicts on behalf of several manufacturing clients.