- M.S., Finance, DePaul University, 2010
- M.A., Accountancy, DePaul University, 2009
- B.S., Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999
As director of finance, Matt Dolbeare oversees the firm’s accounting operations including accounts payable/receivable, cash management and financial reporting. He is responsible for financial planning and analyses and conducting pricing and profitability analyses for client work and practice areas of the firm.
Matt is a certified public accountant and certified management accountant with more than 15 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis. He was previously a senior financial and risk analyst for Prairie State Generating Co. and has worked in accounting and financial roles across multiple industries.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants