- Trusts & Estates
- Asset & Divorce Protection Planning
- Charitable Planning
- Corporate Fiduciary Representation
- Estate, Gift & Fiduciary Income Tax Return Preparation
- Estate, Gift & Income Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Family Business & Succession Planning
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Trusts & Estates Litigation
J.D, University of Missouri School of Law, Dean’s List, 2010
B.S., Business Management, Missouri State University, 2007
Leland Moloney works with individuals and families to create estate plans that will preserve their legacy and protect their assets. His work is tailored to each client’s situation, drafting wills, trusts and other estate planning documents that address their unique needs and goals.
In addition to wills and trusts, Leland assists clients with durable powers of attorney and health care directives. He also has experience in business succession planning, advising on the administration of irrevocable trusts and estates, and preparing federal estate and gift tax returns.
Leland’s background in handling trust and estate settlement administration for two national trust companies gives him valuable insights into the full process, from planning to settlement. As a trust officer, he gained experience in administering various irrevocable and revocable trusts, family foundations and closely held family companies, helping family businesses reach their goals for the multi-generational transfer of wealth.
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, volunteer, 2016-present
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, board member, 2018-present
News & Insights
- Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, July 24, 2019