- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, civil litigation concentration, magna cum laude, Order of the Woolsack, 2018
B.A., Political Science, International Studies and Legal Studies, Saint Louis University, summa cum laude, 2012
Kathleen Howard defends clients in business litigation matters, bringing her knowledge of the court system and evidentiary rules to assist in a wide variety of disputes. She handles all stages of litigation preparation for companies in a range of industries.
Kathleen served as a faculty fellow for torts evidence and trial advocacy at Saint Louis University School of Law, giving her a strong background in evidentiary rules and federal and civil procedure. During law school, she also was a summer associate at Greensfelder and interned with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in St. Louis, where she assisted in research and drafting in areas including civil litigation and white-collar crime.
She also previously worked as a legal assistant in the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office, handling an array of trial preparation and trial assistance work and gaining significant knowledge of the court system.
- American Inns of Court
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Gateway Pet Guardians Young Professionals
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Robert G. Dowd Appellate Advocacy Award, first placeRobert G. Dowd Appellate Advocacy Award, first place
- Academic Excellence Awards in Evidence, Expert Evidence Seminar, Civil Procedure II, Business Associations, Constitutional Law II, Criminal Law