J.D., Washington University School of Law, cum laude, Senior Staff Editor, Washington University Jurisprudence Review, 2019
B.A., Spanish Language & Literature and Political Science, University of Missouri, summa cum laude, 2015
Emily Hermreck focuses her practice on construction law, working for clients regionally and nationally in matters related to litigation and arbitration, contract negotiation, mechanic’s liens and day-to-day issues. She handles research, preparation for depositions and trials, document review and discovery requests, assisting in all phases of litigation. She represents a range of construction industry clients including contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, owners, design professionals and others.
Emily previously worked as a summer associate at Greensfelder in 2017 and 2018, assisting in general business, litigation and construction matters. During law school, she also completed an externship with the Federal Public Defender’s Office for the Southern District of Illinois.
News & Insights
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, November 24, 2021
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, May 27, 2021
- How Proposed Missouri Senate Bill 51 May Reduce COVID-19 Liability for Construction-Related BusinessesNuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, March 2, 2021
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, October 28, 2020
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, July 31, 2020
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, March 27, 2020
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, March 18, 2020