- Business Services
- Creditors' Rights & Bankruptcy
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2011, Journal of Health Law and Policy, Staff Editor, cum laude
B.A., Political Science, University of Missouri, 2008, cum laude
David Zobel uses a business-minded, common-sense approach to understand and accomplish clients’ goals. Serving as outside general counsel, he helps businesses with entity formation and restructuring, shareholder agreements and disputes, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, employment matters, strategic and succession planning, joint ventures, and general corporate governance. Although his time is now spent in the boardroom, his prior experience in the courtroom aids clients in understanding, navigating, and managing risk.
David also represents clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including leasing, acquisition, and development. He further provides loan documentation, modification, analysis, and workout services to financial institutions and private lenders, closing acquisition, construction, operational, and tax-credit facilities in excess of $100 million.
In addition, David helps business owners and individuals plan for and navigate through probate and trust administration matters, as well as assisting regional and national surety companies in managing their bond liability exposure.
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Olivette Board of Adjustment
- Clayton Chamber of Commerce, former board member
- Graduate of Leadership Clayton, 2015
- Mizzou Tiger Club – St. Louis, former board member
- University of Missouri Alumni Association
- De Smet Alumni Association
- Creve Coeur/Olivette Chamber of Commerce
- Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- 2019 "Best Attorneys" honoree, St. Louis Small Business Monthly
- 2020 "Best in Business – Best Attorneys" finalist, St. Louis Small Business Monthly