- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 2019, ABA Journal of Labor & Employment Law, Managing Editor
B.A., Rockhurst University, 2016, summa cum laude
David Wasserman represents clients in matters related to employment and labor law. He defends employers in both state and federal courts against allegations of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and breach of contract. David also provides clients with compliance training and day-to-day advice on a variety of employment issues. His desire to counsel and train employers stems from his background as a child of two deaf parents, one of whom experienced workplace disability discrimination.
In law school, David pursued his passion for employment law by serving as President of the Employment Law Association and Managing Editor of the ABA Journal of Labor and Employment Law. He also served as an extern at the Missouri Commission on Human Rights, where he investigated and made determinations on complaints of discrimination and retaliation. David’s efforts culminated in his receiving an employment law certificate from the William C. Wefel Center for Employment Law.
Before joining Greensfelder, David served as a plaintiff-side employment lawyer at a nationally recognized St. Louis law firm. Because of his past experience representing employees, David uniquely understands how plaintiff attorneys strategize and evaluate cases. He uses that knowledge to resolve disputes on terms favorable to his clients.
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- DEAF, Inc., Executive Board of Directors
- Rockhurst University Alumni Association
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Employment Law Association, St. Louis University School of Law Chapter, President
- American Bar Association Journal of Labor & Employment Law, Managing Editor, Board Member of the Year
- Academic Excellence Award in Judges and Judging Seminar
- Moot Court I & II, Best Appellate Brief
- National Moot Court Competition Team
- Judge Robert G. Dowd Sr. Appellate Advocacy Award
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Greensfelder's Employment Law Seminar, September 14, 2022