- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
J.D., University of Missouri, Missouri Law Review associate editor, 2013
B.A., Indiana University, French, English, Criminal Justice, 2010
Chantal Fink represents clients in a wide range of construction matters, including contract negotiations, early dispute resolution, arbitration, and litigation. She has represented general contractors, designers, builders and other construction industry clients on a regional and national level. She also has experience representing businesses in contractual, lending employment, and real estate matters.
Chantal has experience in all phases of litigation, from discovery and depositions, to preparing witnesses and trying a case to judgment. Most recently, she successfully first-chaired a construction defect bench trial in St Louis County Court. In addition, she has second-chaired trials including a successful $40 million jury trial, a successful $2.8 million fraudulent conveyance bench trial, and a multimillion-dollar arbitration.
- Lawyers Association of St. Louis, At-Large Executive Committee Member
- Women Lawyers' Association of St. Louis
- Stray Rescue of St. Louis
- St. Louis Motion for Kids
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019
- Up & Coming Award, Missouri Lawyers Weekly, 2017
- The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," 2021
- Assisted on a team that successfully represented a client in a $40 million undue influence case in a weeks-long trial in St. Louis County.
- Second-chaired and assisted on a successful $2.8 million fraudulent conveyance bench trial.
- Assisted on a multimillion-dollar construction defect arbitration in Dallas, Texas.
News & Insights
- August 20, 2020
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, October 16, 2017
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, May 27, 2021
- Nuts & Bolts | Construction Law Blog, August 10, 2018