- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
J.D., Washington University School of Law, Dean’s List, cum laude, 2014
B.A., English and Communication, Truman State University, magna cum laude, 2011
Caroline Paillou’s practice focuses on a wide range of commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts. She guides clients through all stages of litigation, including motions practice, discovery, mediation, arbitration and trial. In addition to her general commercial practice, Caroline also regularly assists clients in the securities and financial services industry, including broker/dealers, RIAs and wealth management professionals.
Before joining the firm, Caroline was an associate at a midsize Kansas City law firm, where she counseled closely-held business clients in a variety of industries, including health care, transportation, restaurant franchises and professional sports.
While attending Washington University School of Law, Caroline served as an editor on the Washington University Journal of Law & Policy and interned for Judge Catherine D. Perry of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. She also chaired the Environmental Moot Court Competition Board and was admitted to the Order of Barristers.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Honors Scholar Award (2013-2014)
- Scholar in Law Award, Washington University
News & Insights
- Business Law Today, April 2018
- "Fourth Circuit Affirms Multiplied Liquidated Damages Award for Repeated Violations of Injunction and Findings of Contempt"Business Law Today, April 2018
- February 2017