- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, cum laude, 2015
B.A., political science and psychology, Rockhurst University, summa cum laude, 2012
Caitlin Meyers’ practice includes counseling and representing clients in a variety of litigation matters. She is adept in all phases of litigation. Caitlin regularly represents clients in cases brought in both state and federal courts, as well as in the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
Caitlin's practice ranges from defending health care providers against claims of medical malpractice, to litigating restrictive covenant and trade secret cases, to more general business disputes.
During law school, Caitlin served as the notes and comments editor for the Saint Louis University Law Journal. She spent a semester working as a Rule 13 licensed student attorney in SLU’s Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry Clinic. Caitlin also interned for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, assisting with orders of protection, divorces, and custody issues.
Caitlin first joined the firm in 2014 as a summer associate in the litigation department.
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Academic Excellence Award in Conflicts of Laws
- Academic Excellence Award in First Amendment
- The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," 2021-2024
News & Insights
- August 17, 2023
- Best Lawyers 2023 edition lists over 60 Greensfelder attorneys, including five St. Louis ‘Lawyers of the Year’August 18, 2022
- Best Lawyers 2022 Edition Lists 60 Greensfelder Attorneys, including Three St. Louis ‘Lawyers of the Year’August 19, 2021
- August 20, 2020
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- "Effective Motion Practice" webinarLaw Library Association of St. Louis, October 13, 2021
- Franchise Law Journal, Fall 2020
- ABA – Environment, Energy, and Resources Law Section’s The Year in Review, 2014-17
- Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Law Journal, Winter 2016
- April 16, 2020