- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, concentration in civil litigation, magna cum laude, 2014, Saint Louis University Law Journal managing editor, Dean’s Honor Scholarship, Order of the Woolsack
B.S., Southeast Missouri State University, Political Science and Criminal Justice, summa cum laude, 2011
Benjamin Tiller defends corporate clients facing mass toxic tort, products liability, and premises liability claims, focusing much of his practice on premise matters and the automotive friction industry. He is experienced in all phases of litigation and has deposed hundreds of claimants, fact and site witnesses, family members, and experts in more than three dozen states.
He regularly deposes claimants and witnesses in high stakes litigation, attends court hearings, performs case-specific research, and prepares and files dispositive motions and motions in limine.
In his asbestos-related defense work, Benjamin has represented clients involved in a variety of industries, including the automotive, locomotive and trailer friction industry; the construction industry; the dairy industry; the electrical industry; and the steam line equipment industry. He also has defended a variety of businesses and individuals in civil matters involving insurance, personal injury, breach of contract, construction law, and premises liability.
He is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois, including in various federal courts, and he is a trained mediator in the state of Missouri.
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Madison County, Illinois Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- The Illinois State Bar Association
- Saint Louis Track Club, Board of Directors
- St. Louis Sports Commission, Associate
- St. Louis Zoo Young Professionals, Advisory Board
- SunnyHill Inc., Junior Board of Directors
- Ranken Jordan Pediatric Bridge Hospital, Young Professionals Board
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Academic Excellence Awards in Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Property, and Law & Policy of Corrections
- The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," 2021-2022
News & Insights
- “The Problems of Probable Cause: Meneese and the Myth of Eroding Fourth Amendment Rights for Students”Saint Louis University Law Journal, 2014