- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
J.D., Ave Maria School of Law, 2010
B.S., Southern Illinois University - Carbondale, 2006
Ann Marie Fitzpatrick represents clients in product liability, mass toxic tort and asbestos litigation. Years of experience with the high-volume asbestos dockets in Illinois’ Madison and St. Clair counties have honed her abilities in trial and deposition preparation, resulting in a highly organized and analytical approach to litigation.
Ann Marie’s passion for the law dates back to childhood, as does her affinity for the stage, with choir performances that took her to Carnegie Hall and Prague. Those experiences translated into a desire to stand up in court for people and businesses navigating legal challenges.
Before joining the firm, Ann Marie was an associate for an Edwardsville, Illinois, law firm where she handled primarily asbestos litigation. She began her career as a paralegal.
During law school, she worked with an asylum and immigrant rights law clinic, helping those seeking political and religious asylum from their home countries.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Daughters of Isabella, chapter vice regent
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life
- Stridin’ & Survivin’
News & Insights
- Business Law Today, November 2017