- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
J.D., University of Missouri, Journal of Dispute Resolution, Senior Note & Comment Editor, 2018
B.A., English and Psychology, University of Missouri, 2015
Amy Moorkamp represents companies in litigation matters, assisting in all phases of litigation and dispute resolution. She helps advocate for clients in a range of industries, handling research, drafting and other aspects of trial preparation.
During law school, Amy worked as a summer associate at Greensfelder and served as a law clerk in the Office of the Public Counsel in Jefferson City, Missouri. She also completed a certification in dispute resolution and interned for Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer of the Northern District of Illinois.
Amy previously worked at a domestic violence shelter, where she helped women file orders of protection and find jobs and housing, an experience that enhanced her understanding of the public interest side of the law. She also worked at a domestic violence clinic in law school, representing women by drafting pleadings and motions and appearing on their behalf in court.
- Safe Connections Young Professionals
- Young Friends of the Humane Society of Missouri
News & Insights
- "Don’t Pull the Plug on Bioethics Mediation: The Use of Mediation in Health Care Settings and End of Life Situations"Journal of Dispute Resolution, 2017