- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
J.D., University of Missouri, Journal of Dispute Resolution, Senior Note & Comment Editor, 2018
B.A., English and Psychology, University of Missouri, 2015
Amy Moorkamp is a versatile litigator whose experience extends across industries. She supports a spectrum of clients in all phases of litigation and dispute resolution. Her product liability experience alone includes working with product manufactures in the automotive, tire, construction, pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer product industries. She represents these type of clients against claims in regional, national, and international forums.
Amy’s practice also focuses on all phases of litigation and dispute resolution for health care providers. This includes Illinois and Missouri hospitals and physicians involved with medical negligence claims, as well as cases involving birth-related injuries and resuscitation, pharmaceutical litigation, and bariatric surgery.
In addition to her core areas of practice, Amy is well-positioned to leverage her litigation skills across many of the firm’s other client matters involving general business disputes. She counsels real estate clients and supports various labor and employment litigation matters for health care facilities. Her experience also covers white collar crimes, including the successful defense of a college in its investigation of employee conduct. The case resulted in a multi-count criminal indictment and multi-million restitution recovery for the higher education client.
During law school, Amy worked as a summer associate at Greensfelder and served as a law clerk in the Office of the Public Counsel in Jefferson City, Missouri. She also completed a certification in dispute resolution and interned for Judge Rebecca Pallmeyer of the Northern District of Illinois. During this time, Amy worked at a domestic violence clinic, representing women by drafting pleadings and motions and appearing on their behalf in court.
- Renew Missouri, board of directors member
- LCLD Pathfinder
- Safe Connections Young Professionals
- Young Friends of the Humane Society of Missouri
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri volunteer, represent tenants in landlord disputes on pro bono basis
News & Insights
- "Don’t Pull the Plug on Bioethics Mediation: The Use of Mediation in Health Care Settings and End of Life Situations"Journal of Dispute Resolution, 2017