Last modified: May 25, 2018.
The Firm does not maintain an establishment in the European Union.
1. Data Controller
The data controller is the Firm. The designated representative for purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is Lora Wegman. This representative can be reached at email@example.com.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Refusing or blocking all cookies from this Website may prevent you from using all features of the Website.
3. Your rights as a data subject
To the extent you choose to provide personal data to us through this website, we would like to bring the following to your attention with regard to our collection and processing of this data:
- The GDPR might provide you with rights as a data subject.
- Our purpose is to inform you of our legal services, legal developments, our Firm’s networking events, and other matters which we believe would be of interest or benefit to you or others at your company.
- The lawful basis is your consent and our legitimate interest in providing you with further information as a visitor to our website. Also, if you are considering engaging the Firm, we may need to take steps at your request prior to an engagement for services.
- The data may be shared among our Marketing Department, other staff, Firm attorneys and third-party data processors.
- This website is maintained and managed outside the European Union. In providing personal data, you will be transferring it outside the European Union. We take organizational and technical measures which we believe maintain an adequate level of security.
- We will maintain the data indefinitely as part of our ongoing informational program.
- You may, however, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Revoke your consent partially or completely at any time.
- Instruct us to send you a copy of your personal data and/or to rectify or delete some or all of your personal data.
- According to the GDPR, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority.