Today, three primary systems of wealth transfer tax planning apply in the United States – gift tax, estate tax and generation-skipping transfer tax. To minimize the impact these taxes may have on a transfer of your wealth, we take great care in the advance planning – taking into account each taxing scenario, the associated issues and concepts and the applicable state law.
We will also take a holistic approach to your tax planning by considering and incorporating, where applicable, other planning vehicles you may have in place, including life insurance policies and retirement plans.
A certain degree of flexibility is built into each and every plan to respond to the possibility of future change, whether in the tax laws, the economy or a family situation.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- BAMSL 29th Annual Trust & Estate Planning Institute, May 3, 2018; Greater St. Louis Financial Symposium, hosted by: The FPA of Greater St. Louis, NAIFA St. Louis, and the Society of Financial Service Professionals Greater St. Louis, April 26, 2018
- PRESERVATION | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, March 1, 2018
- PRESERVATION | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, December 20, 2017
- 2018 planning opportunities: BNA projects increases in annual gifting exclusion and estate/gift tax, GST tax exemptionsPRESERVATION | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, September 18, 2017
- PRESERVATION | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, April 25, 2017