Our clients value their intellectual property. Working with a range of industries, our lawyers understand how intellectual property can and should work for business, and we provide established businesses and start-ups with the protection and enforcement assistance necessary to fully leverage their intellectual property assets.
Like many other business assets, IP works best when it is carefully and actively managed. Our attorneys skillfully manage proactive steps including securing the appropriate patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret rights and assisting in licensing, transaction, acquisition and sale of IP and technology rights throughout the business life cycle. And when litigation is the next best step, we’re there to guide you through the process. We handle trial, litigation, TTAB proceedings, mediation, arbitration and appeal of patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret rights.
News & Insights
- January 2018
- Penn Record, December 14, 2017
- July 2017
- March 2017
- May 25, 2016
- Collaboration, 3D Printing, and The Defend Trade Secrets Act - A perfect storm for litigation? Or an opportunity to implement steps now to manage this risk?May 12, 2016
- "Advertising Litigation: Squeezing Infringement Claims within 'Advertising Injury' to Obtain Insurance Coverage"IP Litigator, May 2015
- "'Issue Preclusion' and TTAB Proceedings - Clarity from the U.S. Supreme Court and How it May Apply to Your Trademark Strategy"Greensfelder White Paper, March 30, 2015
- Greensfelder White Paper, March 20, 2015
- BNA's Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal, December 14, 2012
- BNA's Patent, Trademark & Copyright Journal, August 10, 2012