Protecting your assets into the future requires careful planning. You can turn to us for assistance in arranging your personal affairs to minimize asset exposure to potential creditors during possible future claims.
When applied to estate plans, preservation strategies can provide protection for your children, grandchildren or other beneficiaries against the vagaries of potential claims arising out of litigation, divorce or unique family situations.
This assistance, also known as asset protection planning, allows you to continue to operate your businesses or protect your personal affairs today, secure in the knowledge that, within the current litigious environment, some portion of your wealth will be safeguarded from future claims.
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Greensfelder's Annual Estate Planning Symposium, St. Louis, MO, November 7, 2019
- St. Louis University Residents Association, St. Louis, Missouri, February 25, 2019
- Journal of the Missouri Bar, July/August 2019
- Bogert’s The Law of Trusts and Trustees, Thomson Reuters, 2017
- Preservation | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, December 11, 2019