Nine Greensfelder attorneys named to Chambers USA 2013 edition
June 1, 2013
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. is pleased to announce nine of its attorneys have been recognized as leaders in their fields by Chambers & Partners for the 2013 edition of Chambers USA.
Chambers identifies the leading lawyers and law firms worldwide in multiple practice areas through surveys and interviews with clients and lawyers. Rankings assess qualities including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment. The Chambers USA guide is published by London-based Chambers and Partners.
Congratulations to the following Greensfelder attorneys and practice groups:
Leaders in their Field
- John R.F. Baer (Nationwide, Franchising)
- Dennis G. Collins (St. Louis & Surrounds, Employment)
- David Harris (St. Louis & Surrounds, Litigation: General Commercial)
- Joseph D. Lehrer (St. Louis & Surrounds, Corporate/M&A)
- Kevin McLaughlin (St. Louis & Surrounds, Employment)
- Kevin O'Malley (Missouri, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations)
- Thomas L. Story (St. Louis & Surrounds, Real Estate)
- Leonard D. Vines (Nationwide, Franchising)
Up and Coming
- Beata Krakus (Nationwide, Franchising)