Benchmark Litigation ranks Greensfelder as ‘highly recommended’
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale is among an exclusive group of law firms in Missouri to receive the top “highly recommended” ranking in the 2016 edition of Benchmark Litigation.
The annual guide to top U.S. litigation practices ranks Greensfelder as one of six to be ranked as highly recommended law firms in Missouri. The firm is also ranked as a recommended firm in Illinois for 2016.
In addition, seven Greensfelder attorneys are individually recognized, including:
- Thad Felton — Local Litigation Star (Illinois)
- David Goodman — Local Litigation Star (Illinois)
- David Harris — Local Litigation Star (Missouri)
- Wendy Menghini — Local Litigation Star (Missouri)
- Abby Risner — Local Litigation Star (Missouri)
- Beth Conran — Future Star (Missouri)
- Erwin Switzer — Future Star (Missouri)
In its analysis, Benchmark Litigation notes the firm’s extensive experience representing clients in the oil and gas industry. “For expertise and knowledge in the oil industry, Greensfelder cannot be beat, and their rates are very competitive,” a client told researchers during the ranking process. The analysis also notes recent success in several product liability cases, as well as the firm’s focus on diversity and number of women litigators.
Benchmark Litigation annually ranks U.S. firms and attorneys, with an exclusive focus on litigation practice. Rankings are based on research including examination of recent case work and interviews with litigators and their clients.