19 Greensfelder attorneys named as Missouri Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
New Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers rankings for 2015 include 19 Greensfelder attorneys selected as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made via a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. Greensfelder attorneys listed as Super Lawyers in the annual ranking released Oct. 12 are:
- Beth Conran — Litigation
- J.D. Glisson — Construction
- Richard Hardcastle — Construction
- David Harris — Litigation
- Jill Luft — Employment & Labor
- Andrew Manuel — Construction
- Daniel Schwartz — Employee Benefits
- Erwin Switzer — Litigation
- Tim Thornton — Construction
- Michael Wilson — Construction
For Hardcastle, Harris and Thornton, this marks their 10th year on the list.
The Rising Star category includes attorneys who are 40 or under or have been practicing for 10 years or less. The Rising Stars list includes no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state, and attorneys are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. The Greensfelder attorneys recognized as Rising Stars include:
- Kirsten Moder Ahmad — Litigation
- Daniel Garner — Litigation
- Lauren Harris — Employment & Labor
- Clark Hedger — Litigation
- Garrett Reuter, Jr. — Trusts & Estates
- Shontaia Riley — Health Care
- Michael Schwalbert — Litigation
- Patrick Sweeney — Business Services
- Jennifer Therrien — Construction
This year marks the first time on the list for Garner, Riley and Schwalbert.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit their website.