Greensfelder Attorneys Named to 2023 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers Lists
The 2023 Super Lawyers rankings for Missouri & Kansas were released on November 14th and feature 14 Greensfelder attorneys chosen as either Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. Only 5% of attorneys make the Super Lawyers list and 2.5% are selected as Rising Stars in each state.
Jackson D. Glisson, an officer in the Construction group at Greensfelder, was not only named to the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list for Construction Litigation attorneys, but also the prestigious Top 50 Attorneys in St. Louis list for 2023.
Greensfelder attorneys listed as Super Lawyers in the annual rankings for Missouri & Kansas areas are:
- Beth M. Conran — Business Litigation
- Jennifer Davis — Estate Planning & Probate
- Jackson D. Glisson — Construction Litigation
- Andrew W. Manuel — Construction Litigation
The Rising Star category highlights attorneys aged 40 or under or those with less than 10 years of practice. Greensfelder attorneys acknowledged as Rising Stars are:
- Jessica E. Courtway — Construction Litigation
- Lauren A. Daming — Employment & Labor
- Katie Fechte — Employment & Labor
- Molly Grewe — Estate Planning & Probate
- Neil Jackson — Construction Litigation
- Chantal Fink Mehill — Construction Litigation
- Kelsey K. McGonigle — Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sanja Ord — Health Care
- Lauren Surdyke — Estate Planning & Probate
- Jennifer Therrien — Construction Litigation
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit their website.