2017 Governmental Plans Continuing Education Series
Missouri law requires six hours of continuing education each year for public employee retirement plan board members.
Please join us for a seminar series highlighting several topics required by law to help fulfill the statutory requirements. We will offer two-hour programs on three consecutive Wednesdays: October 25, November 1 and November 8. All sessions will take place in Des Peres, Missouri.
Scheduled topics for each session include:
Wednesday, October 25 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Pensionomics – Diane Oakley, National Institute on Retirement Security
- Best Practices for Retirement Boards – Thomas Mug, Officer, and Kara Krawzik, Associate, at Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
Wednesday, November 1 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Fiduciary Due Diligence: How to Implement for Public Employee Retirement Plans – John Hefele, President of Fiduciary Advisors
- Creating an Effective RFP Process
- For Investments – Todd Grizzle, Investment Consultant at Fiduciary Advisors
- For Legal Services – Thomas Mug, Officer, and Kara Krawzik, Associate, at Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
Wednesday, November 8 | 6 - 8 p.m.
- Governmental Plan Audits and Best Practices – Kim Spraggs, Missouri State Auditor's Office
- Actuarial Principles and Methods – Nick Meggos, Nyhart
The Lodge Des Peres
1050 Des Peres Road
Des Peres, MO 63131
For questions, contact Megan Schwedtmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-345-4762.
Complimentary to clients of Greensfelder, Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. and Nyhart. Other participants' fees will be $25 per session or $50 for all three nights.
Payments can be made by check at the door or in advance. Please make checks payable to: Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
Payments may be sent to:
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
10 South Broadway, Suite 2000
St. Louis, MO 63102