2016 Securities Industry Symposium
Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. and the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis thank you for attending the 2016 Securities Industry Symposium.
4.2 Missouri CLE, including 0.5 ethics credit
12:15 – 12:45 p.m. Registration
12:45 – 1 p.m. Welcome and opening remarks
1 – 1:30 p.m. Interview with David Glockner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Interviewer: Paul Matecki, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
1:30 – 2 p.m. Session 1: Future of the Securities Industry
- Clifford Holekamp, Cultivation Capital and Washington University in St. Louis
- Atul Kamra, SixThirty
- Eduardo Queen, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Phil Stanton, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
2 – 2:30 p.m. Break
2:30 – 3:20 p.m. Session 2: Diversity in the Securities Industry
- Emily Pitts, Edward Jones
- Michael Downey, Downey Law Group LLC
- Chris Pickett, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
3:20 – 4 p.m. Session 3: Litigation Update
- Willie Epps, Edward Jones
- Andrew Daniel, Bates Group
- Jay Rosen, Capital Forensics, Inc.
- Michael Brockland, Cosgrove Law Group, LLC
- David Simmons, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
4 – 4:15 p.m. Break
4:15 – 4:45 p.m. Interview with Timothy Hauser, U.S. Department of Labor
- Interviewer: David Harris, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
4:45 – 5:15 p.m. Session 4: Senior Financial Advisors
- John Beuerlein, Edward Jones
- Julie Srouji Gantner, Wells Fargo
- Amy Blaisdell, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C.
5:15 – 5:20 p.m. Closing remarks
5:20 – 6:30 p.m. Reception