Contact us at Cortex:
4220 Duncan Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
Latest news about Greensfelder:
- Greensfelder’s IP practice, startup involvement featured in St. Louis Business Journal cover story
- St. Louis Business Journal interviews Mark Stallion on patent practice, Cortex office
- Greensfelder launches office in St. Louis Cortex Innovation Community
- Stay updated on Employment Law by subscribing to our SimplyHR Blog
- St. Louis Small Business Monthly lists Mark Stallion among the region’s top patent attorneys
- Untangling the Web: The do’s and don’ts of online startups
Greensfelder at Cortex
The Cortex Innovation Community is an innovation hub and technology district in St. Louis, and Greensfelder is proud to be an active member of the Cortex community. On a daily basis, firm attorneys work from our office in the Cortex 4220 building. Our goal is to support entrepreneurs and the wider innovation community by being a resource and a partner. Cortex is home to 350 technology-related businesses, and it provides a deep pool of entrepreneurial support programs available to the entire St. Louis community.
Greensfelder's office in the Cortex Innovation Community was opened in summer 2018. Designated attorneys rotate in and out of the office, taking time while there to collaborate with individuals from other organizations. Our Cortex team includes attorneys from practice groups across the firm, with experience in industries including health care, financial services, media, retail, technology and numerous others. We work in employment law, intellectual property, litigation and business services, advising businesses and entrepreneurs on the legal matters essential to their success and growth.
Our Cortex team of attorneys includes:
Row 1: Debbie Sluys (Business Services), Carson Maricle (Business Services), Mark Stallion (Intellectual Property), Mary Ann Wymore (Intellectual Property/Litigation), Karen Johnson (Intellectual Property), Andrew Hartnett (Litigation), Erika Reynolds (Litigation)
Row 3: Gino Gusmano (Litigation), Lauren Harris (Employment & Labor), Clark Hedger (Litigation), Rachel Hirshberg (Business Services), Jeffrey Herman (Employee Benefits), Cassie Barr (Business Services), Ronnie White (Litigation)