- Jill Luft, Kevin McLaughlin named as BTI Client Service All-Stars
- Greensfelder Named Among Top Firms for Client Service in 2023 BTI Report
- Greensfelder noted for top-notch client service
- Greensfelder Recognized Among Top Firms for Client Service in BTI A-Team Report
- Greensfelder makes BTI list of ‘midsize heavyweight’ law firms
- Greensfelder recognizes six employees with Firm Values Awards
Our Client Service Philosophy
At Greensfelder, serving our clients’ best interests is at the heart of what we do. This is not a one-time action, but a process we hold ourselves accountable to during the entire client relationship.
We are dedicated to taking proactive steps to identify client experience best practices and implement new and innovative solutions firmwide. Spearheading this is our firm’s Client Experience & Innovation (CX) Group – referred to as GreensfelderCX – an internal team made up of Greensfelder attorneys from different practice groups as well as members of our professional staff.
Members of GreensfelderCX meet regularly to discuss how to most effectively educate firm attorneys on tactics that help ensure clients continue to have a positive experience with us. Through the work of this initiative, Greensfelder is committed to enhancing the client experience and making sure “the voice of the client” guides the work we do each day.
Recently, when asked about the meaning of client experience, our attorneys provided a range of answers, which you can view in the following word cloud.
Greensfelder's Core Values
GreensfelderCX is a reflection of the firm’s core values, which include being “people-focused.” The goals are to gain a precise understanding of our clients’ needs and preferences and to establish best practices that help us provide consistent service across all practice areas.
The Six Pillars of Client Experience
GreensfelderCX is guided by our “Six Pillars of Client Experience,” which include:
- Develop and maintain authentic relationships with clients
- Understand and provide counsel in the context of the client’s business
- Communicate in ways that manage expectations and build trust and loyalty
- Demonstrate appreciation for clients and their business
- Initiate high-impact client kick-off meetings and regularly seek feedback
- Demonstrate care and relationship investment during pricing and billing