Greensfelder was featured in the St. Louis Business Journal’s 2020 Healthiest Employers as one of the region’s most noteworthy companies for health and wellness programs. Read more on our News page.
Greensfelder's Sanja Ord recently earned her registered yoga teacher certification and is offering her colleagues lunch-hour classes as part of the firm's Well-Being Program. Read more in this feature.
At our locations in St. Louis, Chicago and Southern Illinois, Greensfelder employs a wide variety of staff and professional positions, ranging from paralegals, litigation support, IT, legal administrative assistants, HR, marketing and business development, library and research resources, accounting and administrative personnel.
Greensfelder provides top-quality, sophisticated legal services, serving business clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to multinational companies. Our work environment is business casual (including casual jean Fridays!) and we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes well-being initiatives, paid parental leave and support programs, and a parking/transportation stipend to name just a few. If you desire to work in a true team environment for a firm that values its employees, then Greensfelder is the firm for you.
Greensfelder places a high value on diversity and is committed to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply directly and to view current openings, visit our Career Portal.
For any questions regarding a position, please contact:
Human Resources Specialist
Summary of Benefits
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Saving Account
- Reimbursement Accounts (Dependent and Medical expenses)
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Well-Being Program focusing on physical, financial, emotional and social health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Holidays
- Parking and Transportation Stipend
- Educational Benefits
- Ongoing Training Programs
- Business casual work environment (including casual jean Fridays!)
- Homethrive caregiver support