Read more about our work environment in our "We Work as a Team" brochure.
Check out success stories from attorneys who joined Greensfelder mid-career in our "Lateral Success Stories" brochure.
Greensfelder was featured in the St. Louis Business Journal’s 2021 Healthiest Employers as one of the region’s most noteworthy companies for health and wellness programs. Read more on our News page.
Greensfelder's Sanja Ord recently earned her registered yoga teacher certification and is offering her colleagues classes as part of the firm's Well-Being Program. Read more in this feature.
Working alongside exceptional attorneys, opportunities for professional development, and a friendly work environment make Greensfelder the firm to advance your career. Greensfelder provides top-quality, sophisticated legal services, serving business clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to international companies. Our Lateral Integration Program ensures the successful transition of new attorneys into the firm. From our management team to colleagues to professional staff, we are dedicated to helping our new attorneys effectively integrate their practice to maximize their opportunities at our firm. If you desire to work in a true team environment for a firm that values its employees, then Greensfelder is the firm for you.
Greensfelder places a high value on diversity and is committed to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply directly and to view current openings, visit our Career Portal.
For information regarding a position, please contact:
Human Resources Specialist
Our compensation and benefits package for attorneys is very competitive in the markets we serve, and is based on a variety of factors including level of experience.
Summary of Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Saving Account
- Reimbursement Accounts (Dependent and Medical expenses)
- Life and Long-term Disability Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave and Parental Support Programs
- Reintegration Program with Ramp Down/Up periods
- Well-Being Program focusing on physical, financial, emotional and social health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Holidays
- Paid Parking or Transportation Stipend
- Seminar and CLE Expenses
- Professional Development Hours
- Ongoing training through Greensfelder University
- Integration and formal mentor programs
- Part-time and remote work options
- Business casual work environment (including casual jean Fridays!)
- Homethrive caregiver support
Our Culture and Values
Learn about the core values that drive Greensfelder in this short video created as part of the firm's 125th anniversary celebration.