At Greensfelder, our dedication to service extends to a broad community of professional, civic and charitable organizations.
Trade and business organizations
Supporting and taking leadership roles in organizations that matter to our clients is a priority for the firm. When a trade group is valuable to an industry or community we serve, it’s important to us to help them continue to deliver high-level training and support. Here’s just a sampling of the organizations we’ve played a role in supporting:
- Arch Grants
- Association for Corporate Growth, St. Louis
- Association of General Contractors
- Cortex Innovation Community
- Entrepreneurs' Organization St. Louis
- Financial Services Institute
- Health Care Compliance Association
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys
- International Franchise Association
- ITEN - Information Technology Entrepreneurs' Network
- Midwest Business Group on Health
- Missouri Economic Development Financing Association
- Missouri Growth Association
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Missouri Venture Forum
- Securities Industry Financial Management Association
Civic and Charitable organizations
We know the importance of supporting charitable nonprofit groups in our communities, and every attorney at the firm is encouraged to support the organizations important to them. Our employees participate in fundraising events for a bevy of causes, and the firm as a whole has lent philanthropic support to groups including the United Way and Operation Food Search.
We are committed to the advancement of the communities where our employees live and work and support various chambers of commerce, as well as the leadership training organization FOCUS St. Louis. In particular, our Belleville office places a priority on supporting business and arts endeavors in the southwest Illinois region, including the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Council Southwestern Illinois, O'Fallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce, Edwardsville/Glen Carbon Chamber of Commerce, Art on the Square and the Belleville Salute to the Arts.
Our attorneys are involved in the leadership of local, regional and national bar associations, supporting efforts to better the legal profession at large. In helping to promote continuing legal education, we work with groups including the Association of Corporate Counsel in St. Louis and Chicago to sponsor and present seminars on important legal topics. And through our support and pro bono service with legal aid groups such as Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, we bolster the overall services available to the most vulnerable in our communities.
In 2017, Greensfelder joined the inaugural class of law firms supporting the Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel. The coalition is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing pro bono representation to reduce the workload on the state public defender's office.