To see our NALP Directory profile, including statistics on diversity and information about professional development, click here.
- Greensfelder was recognized as a 2018 Compass Award winner from the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity.
- Chief Diversity Officer Chris Pickett received a Missouri Lawyers Media Diversity & Inclusion Award
- Don McBride, John Drake join Leadership Council on Legal Diversity programs
- Read Chief Diversity Officer Chris Pickett’s article "A holistic approach to true law firm diversity" in the Westlaw Journal.
- Greensfelder launches a Diversity Fellowship Program for first-year law students.
- Read Chief Diversity Officer Chris Pickett’s feature in St. Louis Lawyer about Greensfelder’s diversity initiatives.
At Greensfelder, we appreciate the differences each person brings to the firm and value the diversity of ideas and perspectives. A diverse environment maximizes the potential of each employee and makes the firm better able to meet the needs of our clients and reflect the communities we serve.
Greensfelder is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive of all employees, regardless of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, socioeconomic background and sexual orientation. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is implemented through a variety of programs and initiatives throughout the law firm and in the legal community.
Chief Diversity Officer Chris Pickett, Diversity & Inclusion Manager Carmen White and the firm's Equity, Retention and Professional Development Committee are charged with leading the firm's initiatives to foster an inclusive, diverse workplace.
Our diversity and inclusion initiatives
Providing a work environment where professional growth and advancement are more than rhetoric is one of the best ways to attract and retain talented women and minority attorneys. To achieve that, Greensfelder provides a number of opportunities to enhance its attorneys’ career development and professional satisfaction. Those resources include:
- Officer mentor program that provides each attorney one-on-one career guidance.
- Funding for minority attorney attendance at leadership development programs and conferences.
- Business development training and niche practice area training support.
- Training for all attorneys and support staff on topics including diversity and inclusion and implicit bias.
- Option for attorneys to work part time, with associates who work a part-time schedule retaining the option to remain eligible for promotion to officer.
- For new parents, the firm offers a mentor program and gender-neutral parental leave. Details on our Parental Support Program are available here.
For more on the firm’s commitment to creating an inclusive workplace for women, click here.
For more information regarding the diversity and inclusion program, please contact Carmen White at 314.516.2677 or email@example.com. Our firm policy on diversity and inclusion is available here.