Greensfelder’s Technology Transactions Practice Group represents both technology companies and purchasers of technology in the areas of:
- Licensing and Technology Transfer
- Technology Procurement and Outsourcing
- Internet and Electronic Commerce
- Information Security and Privacy
- Special Services for Financial Institutions
Our technology transactions attorneys understand the complex legal, business and technology issues that confront clients in developing, acquiring, and commercializing technology, as well as the information security and privacy concerns that often surround these relationships. We assist clients in developing intellectual property and commercial strategies that protect intellectual property assets, build strong relationships, and meet overall business and technology objectives.
Greensfelder’s technology transactions practice is informed by years of experience representing a broad cross-section of industries, including financial institutions, healthcare providers, software developers, Internet and e-commerce businesses, and technology start-ups. We offer a practical, results-oriented approach to technology transactions, including:
- Clearly written agreements and straightforward legal advice.
- Strategic counseling in the assessment of legal risks, development of business and licensing models, and protection of intellectual property assets.
- Effective negotiating, with an understanding of industry practices, common pitfalls, and creative solutions.
We also work closely with Greensfelder’s Intellectual Property Practice Group in the areas of patent, trademark and copyright prosecution, domain name registration and enforcement,and intellectual property litigation.
For additional information regarding the Technology Transactions Practice Group, please review our practice area descriptions, or contact:
M. Spencer Garland at (314) 516-2613 or email@example.com
Zachary L. Hammerman at (314) 345-4773 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View Attorneys in the Technology Transactions Practice Group