Sandra Gallini is an Associate in the Litigation Practice Group. She represents businesses in complex commercial litigation in the areas of antitrust and trade regulation, franchise and distribution, motor fuel marketing and consumer fraud. Sandra has also represented broker/dealers and investment representatives in arbitration proceedings involving various investment products and claims before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, as well as in the enforcement of pre-dispute arbitration agreements at the trial and appellate levels.
Sandra has extensive experience managing e-discovery in complex litigation and has served as the client liaison to opposing counsel and courts on e-discovery issues. She manages the Firm's Litigation Support department and regularly advises Greensfelder attorneys and clients on best practices for cost-effective and efficient management of e-discovery in litigation.
Publications and Presentations
- “Ethics & E-Discovery: Case Law Update”, Panelist, BAMSL St. Louis E-Discovery Symposium, February 2012.
- “Ethics & E-Discovery: Technology Update”, Moderator, BAMSL St. Louis E-Discovery Symposium, February 2012.
- “Protecting Your Business in Social Media”, Effingham County YBNext Professional Development Seminar, January 2012.
- “2012 E-Discovery Case Update”, St. Louis Women in E-Discovery, January 2012.
- “Wal-Mart decision may have far-reaching impact”, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin (July 7, 2011).
- Defended national brokerage firm in class action alleging misrepresentation in connection with an alleged Ponzi scheme.
- Defended financial representatives against customer claims of misrepresentation and breach of fiduciary duty in the sale of securities including variable annuities and variable life insurance products.
- Defended national motor fuel marketer in price discrimination case brought by 27 gasoline station franchisees.
- Defended national motor fuel marketer in over 25 class actions consolidated into federal multi-district litigation alleging consumer fraud in connection with retail motor fuel sales.
- Defended national motor fuel marketer against Petroleum Marketing Practice Act, fraud, and contract claims by over 100 gasoline station franchisees and defeated motion for preliminary injunctive relief to compel continuation of the franchises.
- Chair, St. Louis Chapter of Women in E-Discovery, 2010-2011, 2012-2013
- Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, International Rounds, Spring 2002
- Writer and Associate Editor, Illinois Law Update Section of the Illinois Bar Journal
- Midwest Regional Director, University of Illinois College of Law International Law Students Association