- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Veterans Affairs Appeals Board
J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, cum laude, 2014
B.A., Political Science, Rhodes College, 2010
Ronnie White handles complex commercial litigation matters for businesses of all sizes. With experience in all phases of litigation, his skills in oral advocacy and writing are an asset to his work in discovery, trial preparation and settlement negotiation. His commitment to effective case management and deep understanding of each client’s business helps him serve a variety of industries.
Before joining Greensfelder, Ronnie was a litigation associate at another St. Louis law firm and interned with the Missouri Public Service Commission. His trial experience includes working as part of a trial team in high-profile federal court litigation, representing over 170 plaintiffs in a class action lawsuit against a state government entity. The team won the liability phase of the bifurcated case after an eight-day bench trial. He has also deposed expert witnesses and negotiated settlements involving alleged violations of the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act, fraud and negligence.
- Mound City Bar Association, Law Student Mentorship chair
- Federal Bar Association, St. Louis Chapter, Executive Committee member/membership co-chair
- Commercial Bank, Advisory Board member
Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel, volunteer attorney
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Best Brief Award, NBLSA Moot Court Regional Competition
- Best Oral Advocate (Second), Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Advanced Trial Advocacy and White Collar Crime