J.D., Saint Louis University, 1988
B.A., Southern Illinois University, 1981, Kappa Delta Pi Honor Society
From large developments to family-owned property, Linda Italiano helps bring all types of real estate transactions to a successful close. She has extensive experience in commercial and residential real estate, including easements, charitable donations, shopping center development, leasing, zoning, land acquisitions and divestitures.
Linda aims to solve complex problems on behalf of individuals and families — whether it’s assisting with the redevelopment of a retail site or resolving a dispute on behalf of an individual seller. She represents lenders and borrowers in a variety of transactions, as well as land owners dealing with annexation, real estate tax issues and other matters involving municipalities. She has helped lenders issue tax anticipation warrants for funding to schools and municipalities.
In addition to her real estate practice, Linda handles corporate transactions including contracts, corporate formation, mergers and acquisitions and small-business issues. She handles trust and probate administration as well and has significant court experience with probate and guardianship matters. She also has complex litigation experience involving corporate and real estate issues.
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- East St. Louis Bar Association
- Metro-East Regional Chamber of Commerce - Swansea & Fairview Heights
- Belleville Chamber of Commerce
- Chakota Therapeutic Riding Center, Board of Directors
- Leadership Belleville, inaugural class participant and former committee member
News & Insights
- Illinois Business Journal, December 7, 2015