- Electronic Information Management
- Intellectual Property
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, cum laude, 2012
B.S., Marketing & International Business, Saint Louis University, magna cum laude, 2009
Julie Rodriguez brings an enthusiasm to the firm’s litigation practice in her representation of clients both small and large. She works diligently on all aspects of trial preparation, including research and fact investigation, depositions, and motion practice. Her experience includes defending oil companies in state and federal court against claims involving false advertising and contract disputes.
In addition, Julie has represented clients in personal injury, products liability and appellate matters and has argued cases before the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District.
During law school, she worked as a Rule 711 licensed student attorney at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Illinois and as a Rule 13 licensed student attorney at the Saint Louis University Legal Clinic’s Civil Litigation Division. She was the executive editor for the Saint Louis University Law Journal.
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Hispanic Bar Association of St. Louis
- SouthSide Early Childhood Center, Young Professionals Board Member
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- Academic Excellence Award in Client Counseling
- Academic Excellence Award in Remedies
News & Insights
- IMPACT | Understanding and Managing Business Risk, October 8, 2015