J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2003, Order of the Coif
B.S.B.A., Finance, Saint Louis University, summa cum laude, 2000
In the complex business environment of health care transactions, Jennifer Horrom has extensive experience in navigating all the critical stages on behalf of hospital systems, physician practices and other providers.
Jennifer has extensive experience in advising health care institutions and physician practices in sales and acquisitions. In addition to drafting and negotiating agreements, she counsels on corporate structure and governance, valuation, due diligence and post-acquisition integration. She has represented health care systems in major acquisitions involving multiple parties.
In the corporate practice of medicine, Jennifer has worked with clients setting up health care franchises. In that role, she advises on compliance with the widely varying laws of different states — including the significant differences between Missouri and Illinois laws in that area.
Beyond the health care industry, Jennifer has significant overall experience in franchising and distribution issues, assisting clients in connection with franchise disclosure documents, franchise agreements, multi-unit development agreements, area development agreements and distribution and supply agreements. As part of her general corporate practice, she assists small and middle-market businesses with business planning and formation, contractual and financing issues, shareholder relations, divestitures, mergers and acquisitions.
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Cultural Leadership, Board of Directors
News & Insights
- Congratulations to the firm's newest officers: Shannon L. Haney, Jennifer M. Horrom, Beata Krakus and Thomas H. Mug.February 5, 2013
- "Franchising Report: New FTC Rule Puts Parent Companies at Risk of Having to Provide Financial Information for its Franchisor"Greensfelder Franchise Newsletter, August 2007