- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
J.D., Washington University School of Law, 2013
B.A., psychology, Washington University in St. Louis, 2010
Jasmine McCormick’s litigation practice focuses on helping businesses enforce non-compete and non-solicitation agreements with former employees or franchisees. She also handles general franchise litigation, class actions and product liability cases.
She often works on behalf of companies in the securities industry, handling situations in which financial advisors have breached certain restrictions upon leaving the company. In addition, she represents franchisors attempting to enforce post-termination provisions against former franchisees. In her work with class action litigation, Jasmine has helped to represent a major energy company that faced contract breach allegations from gas station franchisees.
Before joining Greensfelder, Jasmine was an associate at a litigation defense firm. During law school, she worked in the Litigation Division of the Missouri Attorney General’s Office and for U.S. Magistrate Judge Nannette Baker of the Eastern District of Missouri.
- Mound City Bar Association, member and former Young Lawyers Division Chair
- Gateway Opera, board member
News & Insights
- Investment Recommendations that Trigger Fiduciary ObligationsJune 28, 2016