LL.M., Health Law, Saint Louis University School of Law, 1995
J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, 1989
B.P.A., Indiana University, 1984
Gregg Lepper provides health care providers with practical legal and business advice on how to meet the industry’s challenges. His practice includes counseling on business relationships and ventures, regulatory matters, reimbursement and payor source matters and the overall operation of health care facilities.
With more than 25 years of experience representing health care organizations, Gregg has worked with nonprofit and for-profit organizations including hospitals, health care provider networks, nursing facilities, physician practices, ambulatory surgical centers and social service agencies. His experience in providing legal and business advice to all types of health care organizations has enabled him to serve a client base that ranges from single health care providers to large hospital systems, always tailoring his advice to the needs of the specific client.
His experience also has enabled him to efficiently identify practical solutions to the ever-present challenges health care providers face as the health care industry continues to evolve. He has worked with clients on privacy issues including HIPAA compliance, participation in the 340B drug pricing program and compliance with EMTALA regulations on access to emergency medical treatment.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Missouri Society of Health Care Attorneys
- Illinois Association of Health Care Attorneys
Honors & Awards
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America, Health Care Law, 2016-2018
News & Insights
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Missouri Hospital Association, October 18, 19 and 25, 2016
- "The 340B Program: What You Need to Know!”HCCA Regional Conference, March 6, 2015
- “HIPAA: What Marketing and Communications Need to Know”Missouri Association for Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing, August 7, 2014
- “340B Program Update: From the Pharmacy to the C-Suite”The Healthcare Roundtable for General Counsel, March 16, 2014
- “2013 Update: The Lure of Revenue — Provider-Based Services”HFMA, Southern Illinois Chapter, February 21, 2013
- “Disclosure of Protected Health Information: Significant HIPAA Risks and Consequences”HFMA, St. Louis Region, February 23, 2012
- July 2017