- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2007
B.A., University of Dayton, Psychology, magna cum laude, 2002
Erika Reynolds represents businesses including large international companies in all phases of commercial litigation. She is experienced in mass tort, medical negligence defense, environmental, pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, as well as employment law matters.
Erika’s experience includes:
- Represented a multibillion-dollar international company in genetically modified rice multidistrict litigation and a high-exposure women’s birth control MDL.
Assisted a team that obtained partial summary judgment and defeated an attempt to certify a class of personal injury claims against a multi-national oil company in Illinois.
Representing one of the region’s largest health care providers in medical negligence actions.
Erika’s employment law experience has included advising employers in race, age, and sex discrimination cases; FMLA; and worker’s compensation matters.
- Defense Research Institute
- Mound City Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association