J.D, Saint Louis University School of Law, concentration in taxation, magna cum laude, 2014, Order of the Woolsack, St. Louis University Public Law Review articles editor
B.S., Business, Miami University, 2010
Elizabeth Pack assists in developing estate plans to ensure clients’ financial future and family wealth is protected. She brings experience drafting trusts, wills, powers of attorney and real estate deeds to her practice on behalf of families and individuals.
With an eye toward understanding the nuances of each family’s unique situation, Elizabeth’s work includes research on tax issues and how the IRS and courts interpret various regulations. Before joining the firm, Elizabeth was an associate at two St. Louis firms, focusing on tax and estate planning, asset protection, probate and trust administration and long-term-care planning. She has worked on behalf of high-wealth individuals and also assisted lower-income seniors with various aspects of planning.
- American Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Kansas Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- St. Louis Sports Commission
- Carol House Quick Fix Pet Clinic
News & Insights
- PRESERVATION | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, September 7, 2016
- PRESERVATION | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, July 26, 2016
- PRESERVATION | Family Wealth Protection & Planning, May 17, 2016